How much better could your health be in the next 16 weeks?
I bet you could improve significantly. I believe you could take small steps every day to do the things you know ought to be doing for your health, building momentum every day.
Need some motivation to change?
- Listen to this episode from my podcast: The Self-Interested Podcast episode 29: A Healthy Journey
Get the weekly tracking PDF below and get started! No need to even provide an email unlike most things out there on the internets.
Health Journey Structure
- Focus – Improve Your Health
- What’s your why?
- 16 Week Focus
- 16 weeks because 30 or 90 days is too short for meaningful change
- Daily Tracking
- Sleep, Mood, Hunger, Activity,
- Food: Carbs, Protein, Fat, Calories
- Photos & Measurements
- Start, 8 Weeks, 16 Weeks
- Photos: The scale may not show the extent of the change you make
- Looking for a consistent image to make comparison easy
- Measurements: Data showing the actual changes as it’s difficult for us to see the small increment changes but changes do happen
- Neck, Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Biceps
Now if you want to get started really changing all aspects of your life, you need a vision for your life. Go to NickRiordan.com/CreateMyVision to get started. Yes, this is one where you’ll need to give up an email 🙂
Obvious & Obligatory Disclaimer
We’ll call you Jack. I am not Jack’s attorney. I am not Jack’s doctor. I am not Jack’s financial advisor. I don’t play those on TV, the internet, or anywhere else. I am not telling you to do something specific. I don’t know you. I can’t tell you want you ought to do for your situation. I am giving you information for you to include in your decision-making process. Seek out experts and professionals in the area you are diving into to help you along your way. Whatever choice you make and action you take is on you. I’m not suggesting you will achieve anything specifically. Your achievement, or lack of, is all on you. Hopefully, you get the point that just because something is in here or all your friends are doing it, it doesn’t mean that it is right for you. Additionally, any reference to an individual or company is for illustrative purposes only. I make no endorsement nor am I endorsed by any individual or company referenced unless stated.